June 05, 2013
Med BioGene Announces Petition by Dissident Shareholders
June 03, 2013
Med BioGene Announces GeneFx® Lung ASCO Presentation and Provides Commercialization Update
May 30, 2013
Med BioGene Reports Financial Results for Q1 2013
May 24, 2013
Med BioGene Announces Warrant Exercises
April 18, 2013
Med BioGene Announces Adoption of Advance Notice Policy
March 27, 2013
Med BioGene Announces New Marketing Name for Lung Cancer Test
2. MBI will use reasonable efforts to include up-to-date and accurate information in this Site, but makes no representations, warranties, or assurance as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information provided. MBI shall not be liable for any damages or injury resulting from your access to, or inability to access, this Site, or from your reliance on any information provided at this Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS"? WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Specifically, the Site contains information, news and/or press releases about MBI. While this information was believed to be accurate as of the date it was prepared, MBI disclaims any duty or obligation to update this information, news or any press releases. Information about companies other than MBI contained in the news or press releases or otherwise, should not be relied upon as being provided or endorsed by MBI.
MBI also assumes no responsibility for, and shall not be liable for any damages resulting from, viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site. MBI shall not under any circumstances be liable to any person for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages resulting from use of or reliance on the information presented, loss of profits or revenues or costs of replacement goods even if informed in advance of the possibility of such damages.
3. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by MBI for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, MBI will be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication that you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
4. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, MBI. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and communications regulations and statutes.
5. MBI has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
B. FORWARD-LOOKING INFORMATION DISCLAIMER
Certain information in this Site contains forward-looking information and statements (“forward-looking information”) of MBI under applicable Canadian and United States legislation. Words such as “anticipates,” “believes,” “estimates,” “expects,” “intends,” “may,” “plans,” “projects,” “will,” “would” and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking information, although not all forward-looking information contains these identifying words. Forward looking information includes, but is not limited to, that with respect to the timing, completion and/or results of clinical trials or studies, the timing for commercialization of any products, future profits, future product revenues, future shareholder value, future operations and plans, the completion and use of proceeds from transactions or financings and the prospects for negotiating partnerships or collaborations and their timing. This forward-looking information is only a prediction based upon MBI’s current expectations, and actual events or results may differ materially. MBI may not actually achieve the plans, intentions or expectations disclosed in its forward-looking information. Forward-looking information is subject to known and unknown risks and uncertainties and is based upon uncertain assumptions that could cause MBI’s actual results and the timing of events to differ materially from those anticipated in such forward-looking information. You are cautioned not to place undue reliance on this forward-looking information, which speak only as of the relevant date of information provided in this Site. MBI’s forward-looking information does not reflect the potential impact of any future partnerships, collaborations, acquisitions, mergers, dispositions, joint ventures or investments that MBI may make. All forward-looking information herein is qualified in its entirety by this cautionary statement and MBI undertakes no obligation to revise or update any such forward-looking information as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, other than as required by applicable law. Certain information included in this Site in respect of Precision Therapeutics, Inc. and its scientific, clinical and/ or commercialization efforts and expectations have been provided to MBI by Precision. MBI may not have been able to confirm the accuracy of such information and you should not place undue reliance on any such information, including any information regarding Precision that may constitute forward-looking information. A redacted copy of the commercialization agreement between MBI and Precision may be found at www.sedar.com. Each trademark, trade name or service mark of any entity appearing in this Site belongs to its holder.
1. Information Automatically Collected and Stored
This above information will not be used to identify you. MBI uses this information for Web site and system administration purposes and to improve the Site. MBI may disclose the information to others for those administrative purposes or permanently archive it for future use.
During your use of the Site, you may be asked to voluntarily provide certain personal information (such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number or resume) for purposes such as facilitating communications with you, applying for a position with MBI, applying for access to certain special features or areas of the Site, or providing you with information about MBI (by e-mail or other forms of communication) including press releases, shareholder or other information. It is always your choice whether or not to provide personal information. If you choose not to provide requested personal information, you may not be able to use certain features of the Site.
MBI may use your personal information to contact and correspond with you, to respond to your questions, to process enquiries and instructions and to facilitate and enhance your use of the Site.
MBI may send to you, from time to time, e-mail or other communications containing information about MBI and other matters MBI believes will interest you. At any time you may ask MBI to stop sending you unsolicited e-mail and other information by contacting us.
4. Changes and Access to Personal Information
On request, MBI will inform you about the personal information it has in its possession and control relating to you and will give you reasonable access to that information. You can request that MBI correct, update and/or delete personal information from the database by writing or sending an e-mail to MBI at the address below.
Subscribe to our e-mail news alerts
© Copyright 2006 - Med BioGene Inc. - Legal Disclaimer